Please, contact us if you have any questions or concern and do not forget to leave your comment.
1 Cup Red Lentils
2 Cups Bulgur Number 1
Half a Bunch of Parsley
2 Teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper
2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1.5 Tablespoons of Tomato Paste
2 Tablespoon Chili Paste
1 Small Tea Cup Hot Water
1 Small Tea Cup Olive Oil
- Wash the red lentils, Put on fire with 1 liter of water,leave until maturity.
- Deep and shallow bulgur in a bowl, Stir in the lentils thoroughly on water. Cover the top of pot with a lid or aluminum foil for half an hour or 45 minutes.
- Put the chopped onion in the pan, add the olive oil, Add the tomato paste and red pepper paste. Stir in the pepper and pulbiber. - Add this mixture to the lentils and bulgur mixture. Cover the bowl mix all the ingredients again.
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- Knead all ingredients thoroughly, add the parsley, Knead again, Walnut-sized grains away.
- Place the lettuce on a serving platter over the knee to their lentil patties.